The Weight Flow Process Control is a hardware and software package for automation of in-house logistics, including the following:
▪ Subsystem: the check-point parking arrangement;
▪ Subsystem: entry control;
▪ Subsystem: vehicle weighing and traffic control;
▪ Subsystem: the material asset control at the YARD territory.
The economic effect from the DCT products implementation
▪ Access control office issues the pass for the vehicle;
▪ The real time data from the access control office is directed to the ERP, and the ERP transfers it to the Weigh Flow system data base;
▪ The system forms the vehicle queue and allows the access to the check-point based on the security service information;
▪ When a space at the weighing station is free, the table shows the related vehicle ID number;
▪ The voice alarm system informs on the vehicle entry on the check point. The vehicle ID plate number is displayed on the screen.
| || |